Protective jacket that provides working comfort, high visibility and protection in high-risk work areas or hazardous environments. The jacket offers certified protection against electric arc and welding. Additional safety is provided by inherent heat and flame protection and antistatic properties. Pre-bent sleeves with dropped ends and a dropped back provide added comfort during work. In addition, flame-retardant lining at front, shoulders and sleeves provides enhanced protection for commonly exposed body parts. For sleeves and front, the ATPV value is 27.6 cal/cm2, class 2 and HAF 89.9%. The jacket also comes with a shorter front to provide easy access to tools and items in the work trouser pockets.
- Certified protection for welding
- Certified protection against electric arc
- Napoleon pocket for tablet
- ID-card holder inside pocket for extra functionality
- High collar for extra neck protection